Now, this is my first time doing this, and we haven’t tasted them yet, but I’m fairly confident that I’ve discovered a relatively fool-proof way to get some extra alcohol on board our cruise this week. You’re not allowed to take actual bottles of liquor, but no one said anything about gummy bears.. If you’ve ever been on a cruise, and even if you haven’t, you may know that the prices of drinks are a tad outrageous! I’m hoping that by taking vodka soaked gummies with us, we’ll be able to get an extra free kick while on the boat.
- A Glass Jar or Bowl (not plastic!)
- Gummy Bears
- Clean and dry out your jar well.
- Fill the jar about halfway with gummy bears/worms/whatever. They’ll expand a bit, so don’t fill it up too much.
- Pour in vodka to completely cover the gummies. Shake it up a bit to make sure the vodka is really in there.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least three days. You can pour out any extra vodka.
- Keep refrigerated and enjoy!