Now that I’m thinking about it, it doesn’t seem like we did very much this weekend. The weather has been pretty crappy lately, which makes it feel like I’ve been trapped in a preschool for far to long. Even with the rain, we were able to break away from the monotony of being home with some quick trips out. All the cool kids seem to be doing bullet points lately, so I’m jumping on the bandwagon.
- Hubster is leaving me. Luckily, it’s only for a month. He has to go to the mainland for some temporary duty. He’s pretty disappointed that it’s to a not so awesome location and isn’t somewhere cool like Thailand. I’m still trying to figure out how we’re going to survive. I suppose I’ve done it before with the two munchkins. I just don’t wannnna!
- I started cloth diapering Adri over the weekend. The diapers that I ordered got here on Friday, so I washed them that night and started with her first diaper change on Saturday. I’m very happy with how it’s gone thus far. I even ended up ordering more diapers. I’m not a huge fan of her solid stuff, which needs to be tossed in the toilet, but it really isn’t that bad. I keep reminding myself that #3 will be exclusively breastfed for many many months, so I’ll just be able to throw those diapers straight into the wash.
- We tried a new restaurant for dinner Saturday night. Because our friends had really hyped the place up, I took it upon myself to read all of the negative Yelp reviews to lower my expectations. It ended up being really good! Hubs wasn’t as impressed. Probably because he was expecting a golden piece of ahi on his plate delivered by Ronald Reagan. Should’ve read the reviews..
- My boobs have become obscenely large. For me anyway. All of my regular bras seem to cut of my circulation and ability to breathe, so I picked up new bras at Target. I’m not a fan of Victoria and her crappy bras. I didn’t feel like trying stuff on, so I guessed at the size and got it right. Holy moly. I can breathe again!
- The lack of craft stores on Oahu is starting to get to me. I spent hours on Friday Googleing scrapbook shops on the island. All of the ones that came up have closed down. Saturday morning was spent searching online for stores that sell paper by the sheet. I had no problem finding large pads of scrapbook paper, but not so much luck with single sheets. And the shops that had sheets, we’re outrageously priced for a sheet of paper. I decided that I’m going to have my sister go to Michael’s for me, and send the paper with my mom when she comes back in a few weeks.
This week we have our 20 week ultrasound, where we’ll be finding out the gender of baby #3, and V is finally starting gymnastics, yay!
Have a lovely week!
Visit my wonderful sponsor: