It’s time for round two of the 4×4 Round Up. Thanks to everyone who joined in January! This time, I’m pulling together all of my favorites from February!
4 favorite blog posts
- Galaxy Dough: I still am surprised by how easy it was to throw this dough together. The glitter definitely makes it more awesome.
- What’s The Point of Decaf Coffee?: I was actually shocked by how many commenters share my sentiment.
- Cheesecake Brownies: SO delicious!
- I Need To Get Out More: Because I do! I’m wasting my time in Hawaii by always hanging out at home.
4 favorite Instagram posts
- All three kids looking at the camera!!
- Hanging out at the beach with Hubster
- Maybe my favorite photo of Juli ever!
- Treats that the girls and I shared one afternoon
4 favorite Pinterest pins
4 favorite friend’s posts
- Pardon My French – Life Lessons Learned from Potty Training: We’re still fighting this battle with Adri.
- Beebee Belly – It’s Not A Personal Choice: Because yes. Just yes.
- The Samantha Show – How we bought a house: This one made me miss living in our home, but also go me excited to buy again when we get out of Hawaii.
- Elizabeth Loves – Dear Hawaii, I’m Not A Fan: Because it’s not always sunshine and rainbows. Just kidding, it usually is one or the other. But I couldn’t agree more with the points made. Kait wrote something similar in January also.
And now for the link up! Share your February 4×4 Round Up post below. I’m looking forward to checking them out! Need more information on the 4×4 Round Up? Check out this post. The next one is happening March 31 (the last weekday of the month)!