True or false, everyone loves getting mail? Hint: it’s true! Well mostly. The mailman can keep the bills and random advertisements from area dentists, but anything else, I’ll take it! Bonus points if it’s fun happy mail!
A few years ago when subscription boxes first became popular, I was all about them! There are literally boxes filled with anything you can think of. Treats for your dog, makeup, clothes, even food! The boxes I like best though, are the ones that come packed with a variety of items. And that’s why I like Fab Fit Fun’s subscription box so much!
How it works
For only $49.99 per box, Fab Fit Fun delivers a new box every season. Inside each box recipients will find over $200 worth of full-size premium products. Pretty good deal, huh? Plus my readers can receive a $10 military discount off their first box by using my code: “USA12″ Bargain!
What was inside the summer Fab Fit Fun box, you might wonder? Well, I’m here to fill you in. There was an obvious summer theme for the products in this box, which were indeed plenty of goodies for fab, fit, and fun ladies.
- FabFitFun Everyday Beach Waves Spray $18: Let’s be honest here. I could have legit beach waves everyday, but with a family and home to maintain, it’s difficult to actually make it out to the beach on a daily basis. And that’s why I LOVE beach wave sprays. They keep the mane under control, but not too much control.
- Betchsicles Ice Pop Molds $19: This summer, I’ve been obsessed with making ice pops. These molds, shaped like champagne bottles, have inspired me to try making a bubbly fruit treat, of the frozen variety.
- Summer & Rose Yoga Towel $36: Y’all! This towel! So, so soft. It will definitely be coming along to my workout classes next month. The bright moisture-wicking towel with it’s fun phrase will certainly add some motivation to my mornings!
- Stemulation Daily Micro Derm Scrub $34: I hardly ever even take my makeup off, but every time I step into the shower, I make sure to use a gentle exfoliating scrub on my face. I can’t wait to bring this one into the shower with me, to hopefully reveal a fresh and healthy summer glow!
- Passport To Beauty Gypset Luminous Lips $18: Although I’m not to crazy about the color I received, I may learn to like it. What I do love about this gloss though, is how hydrated my lips feel after using it. Definitely a keeper for those sun chapped lips!
- Osea Atmosphere Protection Cream $48: This moisturizer is meant to protect skin from dehydration and damage. I’m not big on using face creams, but I did like how this one applied nice and lightly. Plus, it had a soothing spa-like scent.
- Trina Turk Canvas Tote $55: This was probably my favorite item in the box. Living in Hawaii, there is no such thing as too many beach bags! This one is sturdy and spacious, and mine even featured one of my favorite phrases, “Vitamin Sea.”
And there you have it! A box full of products perfect for these last months of summer. There was even a sample of Burt’s Bees BB Cream inside along with a Hello Fresh coupon code. Side note: I am dying to try Hello Fresh. #HawaiiLifeProbz
Fab Fit Fun summer boxes are still available, and I’ll be waiting to see what’s inside the fall box! Don’t forget to use the discount code to get yours today!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Fab Fit Fun. The opinions and text are all mine.